Ok guys who ever is in the Washington area you should check this out. Over the past two months in Friday harbor, wa. 8 infants have been murdered. They were sucked dry of all their blood. At first thought thi is an easy vamp case but there were no bite marks and no twilight cast around these children looked like they had been bitten by an insect or something. One mother was asked what she thought had happened and she blamed the middle aged nurse from the hospital saying that she had given the "evil eye" to their daughter just a week before the accident. Guys we need to figure this out get up there and kill whatever it is that's killing these babies and fast!
-out of character
Ok here's another one! This one may require you to think and do a bit more research but I promise you can find it! Good luck happy hunting
I drift in and out of conciseness I hate small puddle hopper planes like this. I can't figure out how celebrities love em. I try to fall asleep but at tht moment it seems like we catch an air pocket or my mind wanders off to the current mission at hand.
ReplyDeleteI glance over at Dan. Dudes like caveman mentality he is low tech yet will sleep anywhere no matter the conditions. Dan is dead asleep in his chair hunched over a welcome to brochure they have us at the airport.
I glance back at Brandon and he is on his tablet with his "million dollar" beats by few headphones which I have yet to understand. He looks up at me with a look of approval. He knows what I'm thinking, this mission will be tough but at the end if ur all we will come out on top victorious like we always do.
This is going to be great! Killing a crazy baby killer in a state where all id does is rain.
ReplyDeleteFUCK!! We hit an air pocket, and I drop and break my tablet. I already hate this trip. This better not take much longer or I will crash this fucking plane.