Friday, May 24, 2013

About this blog

So this isn't a normal blog this blog is an rpg based loosely off the show supernatural. This game is a play by post game. I will create jobs and you can comment on the job and tell me u are taking it. At that point the jobs yours. You can go solo or with a partner or team but your comments should include how you overcame the job. To defeat your creature I'm asking that you do research on the creature I'm going to research them as well to try and bring new creatures all the time and new locations...   My next post will be where you post your characters. No characters will have super abilities we are all humans in this game trying to defeat evil so keep it realistic in your character description put a small backstory, your characters favorite weapon, the vehicle your character drives and where their base of operations are from.

No comments:

Post a Comment