Friday, May 24, 2013

Job #1 animal attacks all over town

There have been multiple attacks in a small town in Virginia. The attacks look to be caused by a large animal with a strong jaw. The throats have been removed. The body count now is 12 with around 2 a night. There are multiple marks on each victim and hair was found at the scene of one crime... Wolf... 

All we have right now is that there are multiple victims and it must be a pack working together that we believe to be very violent

16 comments:

  1. I arrive to town and question the sheriff. After much questioning i learn of a family that moved in 2 days before the first attack started. Since my uncle is off away on another mission i call my buddy Jason for backup before investigating family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received a call about some attacks from my buddy Dan.. My brother is away on a job with his buddies so I had a little spare time why not grab y bag and he's on up to Virginia. Once I arrive this town is awkward, like step ford awkward you would never think that there had been 12 mutilations this week. People jogging, people smiling, people laughing. I Roll up to the hotel and see dans busted Oldsmobile sitting outside a busted up motel... I never knew why Dan and his uncle chose motels, but to each his own. I crawl out of my truck with my rat-5 knife on my belt as always and go to the room he sent me in code through text. He opened the door with two quick glances down either side of the catwalk. I whisper " bro no one lives in motels just you and your crazy uncle, I think we're good..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear a knock at door... I grab closest weapon to me (bat) and approach door. As I go to open door i prepare myself to assault any threat at door. When I open door i see Jason standing there with a duffle bag in hand and a child like grin. "We'll, heard u couldn't handle something by yourself" he said. "Just thought you needed something else to do besides watching reruns of Gilmore Girls!" I replied. We both break into laughter then i invite Jason in side and lead him to a table where I have multiple books checked out from the library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I walk inside and Dan notions to the books stacked on the table " I've been doin research..." Man don't you know I have all that info and more on this man..." I pull my iPad from my bag and then throw the duffle bag on the bed. Dude so basically I've found that before the nineteenth century there was no known way to kill a werewolf... That is what u had mentioned something about right? But after that it's been silver laced weapons..." Nothing about a pack though. These things are retarded strong and stupid fast!" I open the bag and pull out a brick of ammo, two ar-15s. Look man I got a hundred rounds of silver tipped hollow points two rifles I hope u know how to use this bc that bat won't kill kujo." I take one of the rifles a couple magazines for the ammo and already had the rat-5's blade laced with silver and a razor edge. " Lets go talk to this family man, sometimes I think the Gilmore girls would be so much better than a weekend with u!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laugh at Jason, realizing that he thinks its ridiculous that I haven't upgraded in technology. But I know that being old school is an advantage. Im not afraid to get dirty and im about to remind my buddy how badass i actually am; just like the time i saved his life from a group of Vampires having ties with his family history in Mississippi. I came in just in time to electrocute the Vampire raid party's leader with my special 'iron laced electrocuting extending modes baton' ( aka Betty), than grabbing my custom made kitana (specifically made for me by a family friend in China) began to behead every one of the fuckers heads!
    Thinking of this made me happy. That was when i made a great friend! I grab the AR from Jason and grab the remainder of my gear. I continue to talk to Jason and talk shit to each other back and forth as we grab the remainder of the gear and head outside to cars. We get in separate cars as i follow Jason to the house. "Jason and his fucking tech!! " I say to myself and laugh out loud as I prepare for WAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I turn the radio up in the truck... Hells bells blaring through my speakers... I always do this I guess as a tradition or ode to my father, he taught me real music! We pull up to a gate that blocks off a dirt road and in the distance you can see a ranch style home. There was no live stock not even a dog this house was at the end of town if gun shots were to be fired here. The sun had just set and the moon was out. This is going to be bad if these are the... As the thought crossed my mind I heard howling coming from the house not of a dog sounded more sinister somehow. I open the door to the truck and am greeted by Dan I can't tell if he's excited, nervous or a little of both! The dude was a great guy to have by ur side when the shit hits the fan and there was no doubt about it. I sling my rifle across my chest slide the two mags with 50 rounds I to the pouch hanging from the left side of my belt since I was right handed and when I heard the second bowl which was deeper than the first I reached into the glovebox and grabbed my 1911. ( I hadn't packed any silver tipped ammo so in retrospect this was dumb but I guess habit) I shut the door to the truck look over at my old friend... " please god tell me u brought peanut butter...."

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Peanut butter!! Haha and u call me old fashioned!" I open my trunk grab the AR, my kitana, and 'betty'. I then wave Jason over the best way to lure in 'wolves' these days is this right here. As Jason comes closer, I go to a cooler sitting in my trunk. I open it and grab a human liver from it. "Here you go. This will lure those fuckers in. Just don't ask where I got it from." I say, as I hand the organ to Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Bro seriously, organs... Ok well shit lets do this, but seriously after this ur buying the first round of beer man bc I swear the next time I crawl out of bed and u want me to fight mans best friend were gonna be swinging..." I take the organ and launch it about half way between us and the house I lock a mag into place and I hear the solid click of dans mag doing the same. Time to rock. The howls are starting up again, louder more intense more sinister. I have a feeling this is going to be a long fucking night. I look through my eotech site and see two shadowy figures... There were way more than two there have to be... The two start making their way toward the liver. Each standing around 7 foot covered in fur and mouths dripping with mange. I look at Dan " dude you know there are more than that if we shoot now we lose element of surprise but if we don't we lose our only advantage and this plan is worthless. Ur job, ur call what do u wanna do?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Hahaha" I laugh "you do realize I waited three days till u got here." Jason looks at me surprisingly to what I said as i simply kneel down to pick up a rock from off the ground. I look at the 2 'wolves' attacking the liver and then aim out with the rock in hand; with perfect accuracy i throw the rock directly at a point of a tree 15 meters away from the 2 'wolves'. At the point of impact, a big ass log sharpened perfectly and lined with silver, lunges out and heads perfectly towards the 2 'wolves'. As Jacob and I keep watching, we see the log perfectly plunge through both of the damned beasts. We continue to watch as the blood and guts full the air in a silence that makes both of us grin from ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As soon a the impalement happened I noticed four beast burst out if the house and make their way to the mangled bodies that were their friends and it family. To me it didn't matter this is a job these monsters are evil an I'm here to purify... As soon as the thought crossed my mind I notice one glance up at the truck. We had even spotted he hunched his body into a lunging position. He began to sprint full speed toward me. I squeeze my trigger and sent three rounds directly into the skull of the beast. You could see the silver ignite inside his skull through his eye cavities... It turned into a 45 mph 7 ft mange infested tumbling mess. I heard a couple shots fired from dans rifle as well. I notice he had dropped one and I had dropped one but there weren't any more on the horizon. The thought hasn't even crossed my mid that they would have enough brain power to know the word flank let alone the battle tactic... At that moment I turn to Dan to pass on my thought and it was too late two of the creatures were coming up next to him at an alarming rate... "Dan get the guck outta the way!" I scream with every ounce of energy I have then I empty my mag into the filthy bastards. Bullets were flying and I have no clue where Dan went I was trying to hit these fuckers pissed bc they had the upper hand, pissed for the innocent lives taken, pusses that they had out smarter me an almost killed one if my best friends. So pissed that I have no clue if I was on target I may have killed one but did I get both?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see the puff of blood of the beast's blood as i duck out of the way of Jason's bullets he misses one of them and I pull out 'Betty' and stun him just in time for Jason to blow his fucking head off. After the excitement we look around for more enemies and see none. "Time for the house bro?" I asked jokingly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Fuck man I say we nuke the damn house..." I load my last 25 rounds into the rifle and unbuckle the rat5 as we reluctantly make our way up the road to the house... We pass the dead dogs that had tried to attack us then the two that just wanted free food. We continue on our path right up to the house we stack on the door I am on the left Dan on the right. From where I'm at I notice that the walls are covered in blood but it looks like family pictures under the gore. Idk what makes me more sick the blood all over the house or the fact that the family hunted humans together. Well I guess hunting humans and ripping their throats out is the new twilight generations UNO on a Friday family game night. God I hate these things. We enter the house I don't see anything on my side I bark "clear " and Dan echoes "clear" we look around the family room and walk into the kitchen I puke in my mouth a little when in the fridge there is a chart of human body parts with arrows and temperatures listed for certain parts like a human cooking reference sheet. These fuckers didn't just eat people at night, they were fucking canibals!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just when I think it can't get even more Rob Zombie like, the air is filled with an alarming pierce of a pipe organ playing somesing similar to Canon in D. Myself and Jason realize that the music is originating in just the next room. As we stack up to the door Jason checks his mag "almost out" he says. I nod, pull out my mag and toss it to him and pull out 'Betty' in left hand and my kitana in my right. As soon as Jason grabs the extra mag, we nod at each other and casually push the door open.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sitting at the bench to the organ was an old woman easily in her 70's and a small boy. The boy must have been around 7 years old. The woman looked back at us " were the last of our clan, would you end the lives of an elderly woman and a small boy?" The child looked into my eyes I could see the fear and hate he had for me at the moment. I couldn't blame him, my friend an I had killed the only family he had ever known. We came for a mission and these beasts were killers, monsters, evil by every sense of the word. I put my ar down and motioned to Dan to move into take the old woman into the kitchen. Dan grabbed her by the wrist and moved her out if the room I knelt down next to the boy " what's your name?" I asked, he replied in a very soft tone " Trevor lycanthorpe". There was a pop from the other room I knew dan had finished off the old woman and so had Trevor bc the small child began to grow hair and looked like he was in extreme pain. I grab him by the jaw pry the rat5 from her sheath, "I'm sorry Trevor but this must happen." I slide the silver laced blade across the boys throat. Bliss begins to trickle then pour from the razor like slash on his throat and his body shrinks back a small bit and I lay him on the ground.

    We pile the beasts into the old farm house sall seated on the couch and the old woman and boy at the organ. Dan rigged the house and on our way back to town I look into my rear view and see a small mushroom cloud in the distance... Another job down, another town saved, another nightmare for me to relive in my subconscious for the years that follow... I pick up the phone with fan in the other side... " you owe me a six pack fucker! Lets get the hell outta this town!"

    ReplyDelete
  15. I laugh and reply "yeah first rounds on me but the rest is on you!" Jason laughs. As I hang up the phone 3 cop cars pass me at an alarming speed heading towards the catastrophe. As I hang up the phone, I turn on the radio just to hear 'Aint no rest for the wicked!'

    ReplyDelete