Saturday, May 25, 2013

Harvelle's roadhouse

This post is made for comments to other characters while you are in character this is an area to develop your character and his or her relations with other characters. If you have an idea for the game you would like to direct toward me or my staff  post here starting with a header- out of character then make your comment. 

3 comments:

  1. I walk in, still having distraught on my face, I clinch onto the case hanging from my left side. I look around cautiously from face to face as I walk up to the bar and sit down. "What you want hon?" The bartender asks me. I think on those words, for at that time my Uncle is currently in hospital drained of life barely holding on to all existence. "I'll have a jack and coke" I reply darkly. But what I need is help i whisper to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the I pul the raptor into the gravel lot at the roadhouse I notice dans Oldsmobile parked out side. He may be short a couple marble but the dudes a good friends and a great drinking buddy. This is going to be a good time.

    I walk through the door " where u at you son of a bitch?" No reply except now everyone is looking at me weird. I notice Dan sitting at the bar. I walk over and take the stool next to him. Jo came over and asked my drink order. Jo is a cute girl but hitting on her was pointless from a mile away you could see she wanted the top dog, dean Winchester, so I don't even try. "Hey Jo, can I get coors l.." "Coors light? Come on Jason when are you gonna step up in the world of alcohol?" She replied with a feint smile as she placed the bottle on the counter the walked to assist other customers. " Dan, what's up man? Did u get violated by another shapeshifter? Dude I mean I'm not going to judge if it looks like a woman then just so happens to be a dude.... I mean I wouldn't do it but u shouldn't feel bad...hahaha" I laugh he doesn't. .

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I pound the rest of my drink, I look at Jason. He's hasty in his words sometimes, always speaking his mind; but so do I. I guess this is why we became great friends. Well, if anyone is going to help me he will. I grab the bag i have been carrying and put it on top of the bar. As Jason opens it, I tell him "my uncle was hunting a creature in Washington. Something went wrong though. He is currently in the hospital." Jason looks up towards me. "And he sent you all this before whatever happened to him?" He asked. "Yeah, there are no notes as to what he was hunting. The notes he did have are all on this." I pull out a silver box -simple and plain in every way except for some markings specifically placed on the top of it. "I guess he was trying to use this to control the beast." Jason looks at me now a little worryingly, "please don't tell me thats a Pandora Box!" I look at him now realizing that his face now mirrors mine. "It is. So you up for a mission." I reply trying to break a smile but can't; knowing that mission is going to SUCK!

    ReplyDelete